Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 2 won't charge at all and one now shows offline instead

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
chasew83
Aspirant
Aspirant

I pulled down both of my cameras to charge them recently and now they will not charge at all, there have been no issues with them until now.  Now, one shows offline and does not seem to take any charge and the other showed it was charging but shows 0% battery and that it is too low to work. I was very happy with the system until now.  For the amount of money these cost I should not have an issue with this in such a short time from install.

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Did you let the battery fully deplete before charging? If so, charge before that happens. Also read the FAQ in the support area here about reviving a dead battery. Basically, you have to plug it in multiple times to get enough charge in it to allow normal charging.

chasew83
Aspirant
Aspirant

unfortunately nothing has fixed this. it has been plugged in for  5 days and still nothing. 1 won't come back online and the other still wont charge. I should have listened, less than a year old and they are garbage.

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

https://kb.arlo.com/000052305/My-Arlo-Pro-or-Arlo-Pro-2-battery-is-dead-what-do-I-do

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation