Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 2 will not sync with Smart hub

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Savasral
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am unable to sync my Pro 2 camera with Arlo smart hub - any suggestions please

7 REPLIES 7
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Are you changing from an older system to a newer one? You need to remove the cameras (and the old base, if appropriate) from Settings, My Devices so you can sync them to the new hub.

Savasral
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have by the way, reset the camera to factory settings before trying to sync with the smart hub but nothing works

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You didn't answer my question above. We also need to know what the LED on the camera does when first inserting the battery as well as when pressing the sync button.

Savasral
Aspirant
Aspirant

when I insert the battery, a blue light comes on and goes off. When I click on the sync button the blue light starts blinking

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

And you still haven't answered my first question - new system or redoing an existing one? If the camera is already claimed on an account you can't claim it again - remove it from the account first.

We need ALL details for us to have a chance at helping.

Savasral
Aspirant
Aspirant

yes I did that - it has been removed from the previous base station it was tied to

HoneyMarket
Guide
Guide

Hi,

I'm curious as to your comment about resetting the camera back to factory settings?

Can you elaborate on that some more?  I'm having issues with my own camera...and I would LOVE to be able to reset it back to "factory" settings...as my camera now appears to just be a brick!

Is there some sort of sequence involved with pushing buttons while powering on the camera to do this??

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation