Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 2 motion sensitivity missing

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
jujitsu1
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have been through every post on the support site and community pahe. There is no where to adjust the sensitivity of the camera since the app and website have been updated. It's not on the mode page. It's not on the device pahe. It's missing
8 REPLIES 8
brh
Master
Master

@jujitsu1

What Smart phone are you using? On my iphone app the sensitivity settings are in the rules section of the Armed mode on a per camera basis.

Brian

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

You need to Edit the mode you are using to arm the cameras 

mode/edit(pencil or >)/pick camera/under record motion edit

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

When you go to the Mode tab you have to click on your base to get to the modes.

jujitsu1
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 8 with the latest arlo software.

jujitsu1
Aspirant
Aspirant

When I go to the app and go to modes under the base station there are only 4 modes armed, disarmed Schedule and GeoFencing. The only editable one isd te schedule and I cant find it under that.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Read the FAQs here on setting sensitivity in your modes. You have to edit your modes or create a custom mode. The schedule is a way to schedule your modes - it's not a mode itself.

jujitsu1
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have looked.in mode a million times.from the app on my phone as well as the app on the computer the only editable mode is schedule.
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Click on the > or pencil on the right of the mode to edit. There have been problems displaying these recently in certain circumstances so make sure your app is up to date and also try a browser.

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation