Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 2 is not detecting motion

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
MCM_Arlo
Follower
Follower

I bought my Arlo Pro2 Cameras (4 of them) and the base unit in Feb 2019. At first they worked amazingly, picked up all movement and were just what we needed. There were a couple of firmware updates in 2019 which seem to have stopped them working properly, e.g. my dog and family were in the garden all day yesterday and it only triggered once. Quite often I get no notification of movement for 14 hours or more when I know that there have been people in that area. The cameras are still in the same position so it isn't a case of placement, the sensitivity is between 80-100 and again this hasn't changed but they are really awful. I manually activated one in the drive and saw 3 cats running around but the camera had not picked them up. The issue is with all 4 cameras, I have tried unpairing, rebooting, taking the battery out and re-pairing, changing sensitivity, changing angles etc and nothing is improving it. Given the costs of the cameras and that they are only less than a year old I am really disappointed. Does anybody have any suggestions please?? 

1 REPLY 1
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

HI @MCM_Arlo

Have you tried contacting customer support regarding this issue? I have attached the link here for you - Arlo Tech Support

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation