Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 2: 20 minute delay between timely push notifications & clips being added to library

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
MII
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi, In the past day or so I have noticed that there is a consistent ~20 minute delay between receiving push notifications (which show on my iphone/ipad within approximately a minute of the motion activation) and having the library. update to show the video clip. This issue appears to apply to all my cameras (15). The base station and cameras show the firmware. is up-to-date. The library usually updates within a few minutes of the push notification. Camera firmware 1.125.11.#_26229 Camera hardware: H3 Base station firmware: 1.12.0.0_27099 Thanks for the assistance.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MII
Aspirant
Aspirant

FYI my library is now updating with motion-activated video within a minute of the push notification. It occurs to me that this would not have been an iOS issue since I also encountered the delay when viewing video on the "My Arlo" web page using my desktop computer.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Custa641
Guide
Guide
I am having the same problem. I waited patiently for over a month for Arlo to let Apple fix thier problem for them regarding the still shot issue on the new iphones, now this... I was going to upgrade to Arlo Pro 2. Not anymore.
MII
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for your reply. I just looked at your other post regarding Arlo and Apple iOS issues. Now I am even more puzzed about why I now have a 20 minute delay before videos post to library -- since I did not update the iOS for my iPad or iPhone in the last day. Will report back if I get any constructive information from tech support, but that will likely take some time.

MII
Aspirant
Aspirant

FYI my library is now updating with motion-activated video within a minute of the push notification. It occurs to me that this would not have been an iOS issue since I also encountered the delay when viewing video on the "My Arlo" web page using my desktop computer.

Custa641
Guide
Guide
This has been accepted by Arlo as a solution to the issue. Can you please tell me how you solved this issue?
MII
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi, My issue seems to have been resolved by Arlo in that there is no longer a 20 minute delay in videos posting to the library in my account. I did not do anything different on my end. Thanks

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation