Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

App not recognizing password on phone

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Rd36mnm
Tutor
Tutor

This problem just started today. The Arlo Secure app on my PC and two tablets works just fine. It also worked fine on my phone until today. The app is asking me to login and when I try it states "email or password invalid". Nothing has changed. Same email as always, same phone as always. I uninstalled the app and reinstalled with the same problem. I am afraid to change password and have the app not work on any devices. Any solution?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Rd36mnm 

I have Escalated this for you and Support will be reaching out to you as soon as possible.`

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Rd36mnm 

Are you still experiencing an issue with signing in to the Arlo app?

Rd36mnm
Tutor
Tutor

Yes, on my phone only. I have only ever had to log in on my pc. The Arlo Secure app on both tablets and phone always opened directly into into app. Phone now asking for password and it does not recognize it. 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Rd36mnm Do you have autofill enabled, can you try inserting the password manually. 

Rd36mnm
Tutor
Tutor

Not using autofill. Entered manually. By the way, both tablets and the phone are android but as mentioned, it launches fine on the tablets. One tablet is an Amazon fire, the other an d Samsung galaxy. Phone is also Samsung. Not sure if any of that matters. Thanks. 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Rd36mnm 

I have Escalated this for you and Support will be reaching out to you as soon as possible.`

Rd36mnm
Tutor
Tutor

Thank you. 

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation