Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Clayton66
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have had this Arlo go for probably 4 or 5 years,,never a problem,this particular on has a AT&T plan,,actually got the camera from AT&T,,anywho, I use mine as trail cameras a lot,,was in the dark and not very good coverage,,so I figure I would try to delete the camera off of the app and then try to reinstall it,,wrong move,,I do not have the box anymore to scan the at code off of it and it does not recognize the QR code or will not even find the camera when I go to that place on the app,,n Ed a little help,,thank you in advance
6 REPLIES 6
Clayton66
Aspirant
Aspirant
Arlo go will not scan QR code on phone after trying to do reset
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you tried the QR code reset?

NoTime
Aspirant
Aspirant

this happened to me and I needed Arlo to give me some date so I could connect. You can't connect unless you have a available date. 

Clayton66
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks for the reply,,your exactly rite,,I was braining it bad,,and I was like let me check my bill,,and I seen that it was minus the 20 dollars that I have paid for the unlimited for the camera,,so I give AT&T a call,,they had suspended the sims card on for no apparent reason,,my bill is automatically deducted from my bank account, so it was not like the money was not there, I could have been ugly about it,,but I just told them turn it back on, I was lucky that it went that smooth, cause if and when this camera goes down, no more AT&T,,I don’t believe they do the Arlo go cameras anymore,,but all is good now, thanks again for the reply
Clayton66
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks for the reply,,found out that AT&T had suspended my sims card , someone had a brain fart I guess and figured they would just clean up some accounts, I don’t know, but anywho told them to turn it back on, I did tell them that they cost me a tree climb,because I was in a tree when I figured out it wasn’t working properly,just glad that I didn’t come down before arming it,,or it would have cost me 2 tree climbs,I was literally hanging from a rope,,whole mother story, lol,,got her going though,old camera but still going strong,,thanks for the reply
Clayton66
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks for the reply one of the comments below is for you,,I sent 2 reply to the same person,,thanks again
Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation