Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Server response error 1 for vml2030

Discussion stats
  • 19 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 12 In Conversation
sspliz
Aspirant
Aspirant

Go 2 Camera cannot connect to system. At the end of the setup process an error message pops up saying "Error occurred The operation couldn't be completed. (ArloNetwork-ing.ServerResponseError error1.)

19 REPLIES 19
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you tried resetting the camera?

https://kb.arlo.com/000062438/How-do-I-factory-reset-and-re-sync-my-Arlo-camera

Are you trying to connect to a cell provider or WiFi?

casey2570
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am trying to add a Go 2 camera to my app. I can't get past naming the camera and it gives me a Error Code 1 message.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @sspliz 

Are you still experiencing this issue?

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @casey2570 

Are you still experiencing this issue?

sspliz
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have tried resetting the camera and it's on cell

sspliz
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes this issue is still occurring

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Thanks for the update. I notified the team and I will provide another update as soon as I hear more. 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@sspliz 

I have escalated this for you and someone from Support will be reaching out to you as soon as possible.

J4488
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am having the same issue .  I am trying to connect to wifi

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@J4488 

Thank you for the feedback. I have reported this response error users have been reporting and I will update the thread as soon as possible. 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@casey2570 Just checking in to see if this is still occurring for you?

Thanks 

Kastytis
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hello, I have a Go2 camera, I wanted to connect it again, it doesn't work anymore, it says Arlo security server error 1. What should I do next to connect
mikus_31
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am having the exact same issue while trying to add two devices. It occurs on both the cellular and wifi set up.

Paizelpg
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am having this exact same error when attempting to add the Go2. It reads:  Error occurred

The operation couldn't be completed. (ArloNetwork-ing.ServerResponseError error

1.) at the point of naming the camera. I have tried logging off, uninstalling the app, everything I was asked to in the chat to no avail. 

Joseph11isf
Aspirant
Aspirant

Any update? I am experiencing the same issue. 

Joseph11isf
Aspirant
Aspirant

Reached out to chat support. They ask for the SN and did something to reset and resync for it to work. 

Rodders94
Aspirant
Aspirant

Goes all the way through setup but at the end comes up with server response error , if had 2 eufy cameras no good and not connect to network now I have this one and can’t set up , man I’m sick of this 

DHMProp
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am currently having this issue.  Was there ever a solution to the problem?  I have tried to connect the Arlo Go 2 devices several times both on the app and on the website.  I get this error either way, and it isn't my internet that is the issue.  I've tried repeatedly for days now to troubleshoot this issue, but everything that has been suggested has not worked.  

BJN79
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am having the same issue, has this been resolved yet?

Discussion stats
  • 19 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 12 In Conversation