Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 13 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
wendlefish28
Aspirant
Aspirant

firm ware says its up to date but i cant see any saved images, and it says im looking at the 3rd feb but today is the 24th and it wont let me go forward with dates but backwards to jan..its been like this since monday and base unit keeps flashing orange then i get it to be blue and then when i next look its orange again...ive restarted rebooted and unplugged...ive been online and tryed to find answers but it keeps saying to update but i dont have that option...

firm ware version is 1.17.1.2_1090_0e6c162 ..please help this is driving me nuts

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
wendlefish28
Aspirant
Aspirant
Wow yes all working perfectly again .thx soooooo much

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Do you have a current subscription for the cameras, either the free 3 month trial or a paid one? Check Settings, Subscription.

wendlefish28
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yes I pay monthly
wendlefish28
Aspirant
Aspirant
It looks like it renewls on 25th Feb...does it just roll over or do I have to ok it every year???
wendlefish28
Aspirant
Aspirant

HELP!!!!!      hi can someone please help me. my cameras are still not recording.....i have the monthly arlo smart plan but while i can watch live view the cameras are not recording and saving for the 30 days on all 4 cameras..i have no history so can see back to when someone has been on property..this was the WHOLE reason we got these cameras.....PLEASE CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT TO DO TO GET THESE WORKING AGAIN

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@wendlefish28 wrote:

my cameras are still not recording..

Can you make a manual recording when livestreaming?

wendlefish28
Aspirant
Aspirant

hi  yes ive pushed  the record button and it works on all 4 cameras....it says manual recording and it has recorded to correct date.....ive added a usb stick in hub incase there is no storage.....but it dosnet show up on front as any number like it used to when it recorded atuomatically....it used to show how many recordings it had done each day ..its still at 0 even thought ive manually done 2.....video settings only give me brightness, rotate, low light and power  where is the on button or automatic button ?????  it can record and store but not automatically like it used to why?????

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@wendlefish28 wrote:

ive pushed  the record button and it works on all 4 cameras...

Then the next step is to make sure you are in a mode that has the cameras armed.  Check the camera rules (by clicking on the edit control for the mode).  https://kb.arlo.com/42/What-are-modes-and-rules-and-how-does-Arlo-use-them

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

@wendlefish28 wrote:

i have the monthly arlo smart plan

This may be the problem. It would seem that you have a legacy subscription so try canceling that and subscribe to one of the new plans (Arlo Secure or Arlo Secure Plus).

wendlefish28
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi I've updated my plan and date is now correct.. I can manually record but still no auto recording...were is the auto record button???
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

Go into the mode list, and select the base station (or camera if there is no base station).  Then look at the ARMED mode there.  

https://kb.arlo.com/42/What-are-modes-and-rules-and-how-does-Arlo-use-them

wendlefish28
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi ..OMG yes it was off..is that my problem??? If this fixes all my problems than thank you so much
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@wendlefish28 wrote:
Hi ..OMG yes it was off..is that my problem???

It does explain it.

wendlefish28
Aspirant
Aspirant
Wow yes all working perfectly again .thx soooooo much