Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Move camera from trial to my subscription

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
rmdk22
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have 12 cameras on a subscription and another camera on trial. How do I add this trial camera to my subscription? The trial ends 23rd September. All cameras use the same wi-fi connection.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

There's really no need to move the camera to your paid subscription since it already has a subscription. If you have a current subscription (Arlo Secure) and not one of the legacy subs, the camera will automatically move to the paid sub since it covers unlimited cameras (legacy subs only covered a certain number). Verify the exact subscription you have.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
rmdk22
Aspirant
Aspirant

The trial camera doesn't have the 3 lines on the right side to enable it to be moved to the subscription.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

There's really no need to move the camera to your paid subscription since it already has a subscription. If you have a current subscription (Arlo Secure) and not one of the legacy subs, the camera will automatically move to the paid sub since it covers unlimited cameras (legacy subs only covered a certain number). Verify the exact subscription you have.