Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Invited wife but she's not seeing cameras

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
MerleD
Aspirant
Aspirant

I invited my wife and was accepted. She gets notifications on her phone but not cameras. I have allowed all cameras and access but still not cameras show up on her phone or computer. Help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MerleD
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you that did work and yes it is different. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@MerleD wrote:

I invited my wife and was accepted. She gets notifications on her phone but not cameras. I have allowed all cameras and access but still not cameras show up on her phone or computer. Help

I suspect her app is showing "Feed" and "Dashboard" as options on the bottom of the screen, whild yours is showing "Library".

If that is the case, you need to migrate your account to "Feed".  You can do that by going in to "add device" and selecting a Pro 5s camera.  You can't complete that, since you don't have the camera.  But the process will migrate your account to "Feed".

There is no way to migrate back to "Library" after you've done this.  "Feed' is quite different, so it might take some getting used to. 

MerleD
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you that did work and yes it is different. 

MerleD
Aspirant
Aspirant

Another question: I got this completed on her computer but still nothing on her iphone. The bottom screen shows; Dashboard, Feed, Emerg, Devices (which just shows add a device) and Routines. What now?