Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Help! Wall Mount Clip Detached After Fall - Can't Reinstall

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Valentine0077
Follower
Follower

Arlo community, I'm facing a camera crisis! Essential wire free doorbell

20240317_002719.jpg

20240317_002708.jpg

  

Screenshot_20240327_000509_Arlo Secure.jpg

camera took a tumble, and now the clip that attaches it to the wall mount is being stubborn. This is the clip where you use a pen to release the camera for charging.

• The clip won't stay reinstalled, and I'm starting to doubt my sanity or the completeness of my camera parts. Anyone else faced this post-fall frustration?
  • The manual is offering zero help with this specific clip. Arlo support, could you please swoop in and save the day with:
  •  Super clear instructions on reattaching the camera body clip to the wall mount?
  •  A quick checklist to make sure I didn't lose any tiny but essential pieces?
  •  A photo or diagram so I know what "success" looks like? If it's broken or parts are missing, please let me know the fastest way to get replacements!

Let's get my camera watching over things again!

2 REPLIES 2
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Valentine0077 Please reach out to the Support Team to further investigate this issue you are experiencing. You can find several options for contacting support though the Arlo Mobile App by navigating to the Profile icon > Support Center > Select device > contact

hotbbq
Aspirant
Aspirant

You are probably missing the small spring that pushes/holds the little clip piece into position. The spring goes into the small cavity at the top where the clip goes into.