Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Help! I have been unsuccessful at reconnecting 2 of my Arlo essential cameras back onto my account?!

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Pinkskies33
Follower
Follower

All 3 of my Arlo Essential cameras, which I purchased as a set of 3 (camera set of 3), all somehow got disconnected months ago therefore I have been paying for a subscription which covers multiple cameras, when in fact I’ve only been successful at reconnecting 1 out of the 3 cameras, it’s been months now, and no matter how many times I’ve tried reconnecting the other 2 cameras I cannot seem to get those 2 cameras reconnected for the life of me.. Can somebody please help with any suggestions?!  I’ve made sure each camera is fully charged, and my Wi-Fi has been running strong with no issues except for when I am trying to reconnect those other 2 cameras back onto my account.  I have the set of 3 Arlo Wire-Free indoor/outdoor Essential Cameras Model VMC2020.  Also, I have tried resetting the cameras, doing a factory reset, and nothing has helped with being able to reconnect either of the (other) 2 cameras.  I’m just so frustrated, plus it doesn’t help either that the 1 (out of 3 cameras) that I actually was able to reconnect has yet to send me a notification of any activity not once nor show any clips or recording in my library/feed, the only way I can get that one working camera to pick up anything is when I go into the app and MANUALLY record certain things, which to me defeats the whole purpose of even having security cameras as I purchased them for the protection of my home, property, and most importantly of my car, but it does me no good when they (well currently just the 1 camera) won’t even alert me when somebody tries coming to my door or onto my property while I am gone (or at home for that matter), which this has been the case pretty much all along since until just a short while after purchasing the set, so to be more clear.. The only way for me to know what is going on at or around my home would be for me to literally have to sit there watching the LIVE FEED via the Arlo Secure App because otherwise none of the cameras have ever elected me to any activity that it/they should had detected so therefore it picks up nothing unless I manually watch the live feed and/or press record from the live feed, which is pointless IMO.. I am starting to think I initially received a defected set of cameras or something I really do not understand why they have been giving me such issues..  Please help me, somebody!!  Thanks in advance, it really will be highly appreciated!!!..

1 REPLY 1
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Please reach out to the Support Team to further investigate this issue you are experiencing. You can find several options for contacting support though the Arlo Mobile App by navigating to the Profile icon > Support Center > Select device > contact