Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Are "Essential Spotlight" cameras being phased out?

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
RegularJoe
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

I've had my cameras about a year. When I first bought them.. a pack of 3... the price was something like $335 dollars for the set and there were many for sale on the shelf at Walmart. I wised up and a W.M. associate friend of mine let me use her employee discount and knocked 10% off the next purchase.
  Fast forward to last week, I walk by the camera aisle and noticed that there are no spots for the 3-paks on the shelf, that they only had the single quantity cameras for sale,  only one of those left in stock...and they were marked down to $44. That's less than half the original price. I bought the last one they had.
  Looked on the web and saw a few other places selling them for the same price. If Walmart stops carrying them, that tells me that they're no longer available.

How long has the Essential Spotlight been in production?

1 REPLY 1
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Essential cameras are still widely available where Arlo cameras are currently sold. Available stock and pricing may be managed by each retailer differently. For the best pricing, we encourage you to research each of your preferred retailers or visit arlo.com to check in on the latest promotions.

JamesC