Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
nshavitt
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi

After quite a few tries to add a camera, I finally managed , got the message the camera was added but the picture is frozen to the minute it was added. whenever I open the camera, I see the same picture, from the sec it was added. tried to check if any firware updates are required, but in the settings, it says no firmware update required.

Need urgent solution, please.

Is there a way to live chat, to resolve this issue?

thanks

4 REPLIES 4
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@nshavitt wrote:

Is there a way to live chat, to resolve this issue?

Yes, but you might find it works better to use phone support.  That avoids the bot.

Either way, you access it from the app.  Don't google for a phone number.

Phone support is available between 6 am and 6 pm US pacific time.

nshavitt
Aspirant
Aspirant

I bought the camera more then 90 days ago, no support plan for me and I'm using it to watch my mom (very old). 

Need urgent help to resolve the issue.

All worked fine, till I wanted to switch to a different WIFI:  After a few failures to switch wifi, I removed the camera. When I tried to add it back, it forced me to upgrade the app, but failed from within the app. so I got the upgrade from the play store. then added the camera, an got the frozen picture.

What's wrong? Please help ASAP

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@nshavitt wrote:

I bought the camera more then 90 days ago, no support plan for me and I'm using it to watch my mom (very old). 

The warranty is 1 year - though you might need help from one of the mods ( @JamesC , @BrookeN @ShayneS ) to reach the support team.

You could also get a single camera monthly subscription - that would allow you to reach phone support via the app.  After your issue is resolved, you could then cancel.

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've opened a support ticket detailing the concerns you've posted here. An agent will reach out to you with a status update as soon as possible.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation