Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo App fails to add ARLO-VMC-2040 Indoor camera, please help ASAP

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
nshavitt
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi

Somehow my arlo started to make sirens yesterday although was not set to do that (looks like was an upgrade that changed the behaviour of the camera.
I rmoved the device, and I fail to re-add it. I have the right sound after bar code is scanned, the blue blink, then fast blue blink, then blue led, without blibk, but application is still looking for the camera and fails to find it. 
I'm connected to 2.4 GHz wifi, stand by the router, still adding the camera is stuck after pairing succesfully.
What else can be the issue? please help ASAP, need it to watch my old mom (!!!)

2 REPLIES 2
nshavitt
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi
In continues to previous post of fail to add Arlo-VMC-2040. could be I have no permissions to add a camera? someone else in the family added, granted me access, then he removed the camera from is device, still  fail to add the camera (all works fine, heard the chime, blue led blinks, then blinks fast, then just blue led, still camera failed to add. Please help ASAP, need it to watch my old mom. 
thank you

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

May I ask which troubleshooting steps you have performed so far? I don't want to suggest anything you have previously performed.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation