Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Wink connection with Arlo account

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
nanoma
Guide
Guide

Hi,

Has anyone been able to tell your wink app to connect to your Arlo account? I tried numerous times but my wink app kept getting connection time out. It was able to log into my Arlo account and asked me for permission to access information from my Arlo account but the step after that when the screen says 'connecting your accounts' always result in 'this is taking longer than expected'... Just wondering if anyone has tips.

Many Thanks~

6 REPLIES 6
smackalino
Aspirant
Aspirant
Same problem
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

nanoma,

Are you following the instructions found here: How do I integrate my Arlo cameras into the Wink app?

You might consider a fresh install of the Wink app and try again.

JamesC

smackalino
Aspirant
Aspirant
We are a professional installer

Tried everything

Started over

Doesnt work

New phone

We tried everything
nanoma
Guide
Guide

Yeah, I followed that instruction. Reinstalling Wink app didn't work either...
Sadly there isn't a Wink official forum like this one. Might have to call wink support for help.

nanoma
Guide
Guide

I just got an email reply from Wink support

===

Jedai from Wink here, thanks for reaching out to us!
At this time, we are having issues with Arlo cameras populating in Wink. Our development team is actively on the issue and working towards a resolution. Please sit tight with us as we get it resolved. 

Your support ticket number is 661155. If you have any other questions, feel free to reply to this email or give us a call at 1 (844) 946-5277. We're open from 11am - 9pm EST, Mon-Sat, and closed on Sun.

Regards,
Jedai
Wink Tech Support 

===

I guess we'll just have to wait.

QuassEE
Tutor
Tutor

So I've just wasted like 2 hours on this....and same problem.  This is an old thread, you'd think it would have been fixed?  Has it, and something else is wrong?