Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

VMB4500 Token Reset

Discussion stats
  • 21 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 12 In Conversation
Ryanchan530
Follower
Follower
Hi, please reset my token. I'am unable too add my base to homekit. Thanks.
21 REPLIES 21
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I have reset your HomeKit token, Please reboot your Base Station or Smart Hub and try again.

Thank you

SCOOOP
Aspirant
Aspirant
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Sure thing @SCOOOP 

I have reset your HomeKit token, Please reboot your Base Station or Smart Hub and try again.

Thank you

SoFarAway
Aspirant
Aspirant

Trying to reset my VMB4500 base station but it is not discoverable by Homekit.

Can I get the token reset please?

SoFarAway
Aspirant
Aspirant

While waiting, I was able to get Ro from the chat line to reset my token. Thanks anyway

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Thanks for the update!

SjAvocado
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have same problem Could you do for me too?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

SJAvocado,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

Blee123
Aspirant
Aspirant

I’m Trying to reset my VMB4500 base station but it is not discoverable by Homekit.  The virtual chat isn’t being useful 

Can I get the token reset please?

Blee123
Aspirant
Aspirant

I entered the wrong product.  My product is VMC4030.  Does this request still work or do I need to go to a different form 

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Blee123 wrote:

I entered the wrong product.  My product is VMC4030.  Does this request still work or do I need to go to a different form 

Actually the token reset is for the base.  The mods will get back to you if they have trouble figuring out what to reset.

Blee123
Aspirant
Aspirant

Ah good point.  Thanks.  Read the wrong spot.   Hopefully they can reset it! 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Blee123,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

Blee123
Aspirant
Aspirant

That worked.  Thank you so much!

mikmak
Aspirant
Aspirant

Please, I also need a reset of HomeKit token for my VMB4500.

Kindly

Mikael

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

mikmak
Aspirant
Aspirant

Brilliant, now it works!

config_yaml
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi, can I also request a token reset for my base station? Thanks!

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions:How do I connect my Arlo device to Apple HomeKit?

MartinLy
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi

Can i have my token reset as well?

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions:How do I connect my Arlo device to Apple HomeKit?