Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

VMB4000r3 homekit waiting on discovering devices

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Nicopag
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi I was reading that there is a fox for adding the base to HomeKit
I have 2 bases stations
VMB4000 and VMB4540
After trying to configure HomeKit it hangs in discovering devices …
Thanka

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Nicopag, ArchME, and j_arlo,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online. Then make sure that you have the latest version of the Arlo iOS app and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
ArchME
Aspirant
Aspirant
My VMB4000 can’t be discovered by the iOS app when trying to (re)setup HomeKit integration. App and all hardware firmware up to date; stopped working with HomeKit after what seems to have been a firmware update. Can I get a reset token please?
j_arlo
Aspirant
Aspirant

Request a token reset for my Arlo cameras (2x pro 2 and 3). Thanks.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Nicopag, ArchME, and j_arlo,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online. Then make sure that you have the latest version of the Arlo iOS app and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

Nicopag
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi. I did all the steps that you recommend me to do , but still the same error. Waiting ….
Can you send reset token for both base stations?
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey Nicopag,

I've sent a token reset request to both of your base stations again. Please reboot your base stations again (remove and reapply power) allow the base stations to come back online. Again, make sure you have the latest version of the Arlo iOS app and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

Let me know if you're still seeing the same error.