Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

spatel9114
Follower
Follower
I’ve set up my VMB4000 Base station with 1 Arlo Pro camera and 3 Arlo Essential cameras, and when I try and configure HomeKit on the base station, it gets stuck on the discovering step and won’t actually connect. Can I get some help?
783 REPLIES 783
brad54534
Aspirant
Aspirant
GLBCGA
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same problem here, too.  Please send the token. Thx.

Tina3505
Aspirant
Aspirant
I’m having the same issue if you could help me as well
Lrepass
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi, I am having the same issue and gave up some time ago. Now I’m reading that Arlo can just send a new token to my Basestation to fix the problem? That’d be great. Can someone help me?
MPopt
Aspirant
Aspirant
I know it's one year later but can you do the same for me, I get the uncertified accessory error when adding to HomeKit
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

fgomecs, regieromo, Flufdk, brad54534, GLBCGA, Tina3505, Lrepass

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

Lrepass
Aspirant
Aspirant
That worked perfectly. Thank you so much.
fgomecs
Aspirant
Aspirant
It didn’t work. Do you mind resending the token?
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

fgomecs,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

miked4
Aspirant
Aspirant
Can you send the token reset request to my base station too please?
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

miked4,

JamesC

rtg888
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

I am having the same issue with the same model base station.

Can you please also send me the reset token?

Thank you so much!

Perrybal
Aspirant
Aspirant
Home kit integration fails with uncertified accessory.
Please send me the token
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

rtg888, Perrybal

JamesC

Kalm
Initiate
Initiate

Hi there, I have this exact same issue with the VMB4000R3 base station. If you could please help with the token send?

Many thanks!

Gerry

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Kalm,

JamesC

Mediummike
Aspirant
Aspirant
I need the reset token, too. Is this really the best way to solve this problem?
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Mediummike,

JamesC

Mediummike
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thank you. Working perfectly now.
Retired_Member
Not applicable
Hello
I got a 4 camera Ultra 2 kit from Costco. Despite multiple reboots still getting “accessory not certified” message.
Please advise.

Thank you
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Shini03,

JamesC

geekandi
Aspirant
Aspirant

Could I get a token sent as well?

This is pretty frustrating. Also created a support case as #42033973

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

geekandi,

JamesC

mjulier
Initiate
Initiate

token, please

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

mjulier,

JamesC