Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Urgent: Activate Two-Step Verification
Arlo requires all users to activate two-step verification to continue to access your recordings, devices, and account.
Please enable this feature now. Learn More.

Pro 3 not streaming on Google Home Nest Hub. Shows "stream is not avaialble".

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
ChristianW58
Follower
Follower

I've connected the Arlo Pro 3 with the Goolge Home Nest Hub. When I open the stream, most of the times the first time it is only showing the Arlo logo and not the stream. With the second attempt in a row it usually works and shows the stream. Sometimes it also gives the message: "stream is not available". When I wait a couple of minutes, the problem starts again with always having to call the stream two times. Is there a syncing problem with the google service so that it needs two attemps to connect? 

JessicaP
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi ChristianW58,

If you're having problems where you're getting an error when trying to stream, you can try removing your Pro 3 from your Google Assistant and re-connect it again to see if that helps. You can read here to learn how to connect: How do I connect my Arlo cameras to the Google Assistant app?

Otherwise, contact the Support Team to further assist you. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.