Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

If you work in Cyber Security should arlo have access to your camera and network?

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
wpoullard
Aspirant
Aspirant

Please have someone contact me regarding data privacy issues? These devices have been connected to my home for years. Connected to my smart home. My home hasn't gotten in smarter.  I have do do manual backups before I moved to the cloud. I still do but you disabled the service or phase it out due to improving your so call product improvement. Why do I need to pay you back up my data and I do a better job that you. You can't even give me access to files or data that you have. I can't request data that I'm paying a monthly fee to back up. If you don't have access to log files or data why are you telling me your backing it up. I look forward to your response. Please don't ask me about what type of cameras and other **bleep** b/c you already have that information. I have alot of data that I can. I work in Cyber area. Where is my data and log files. It's my data.

4 REPLIES 4
wpoullard
Aspirant
Aspirant

All your products not just the arlo pro.

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

We have sent this to our team and an agent will be getting a hold of you as soon as possible. 

wpoullard
Aspirant
Aspirant

This has been bleeding out for weeks now. How hard is it to answer a Cyber Security person a question? I don't have a decade to wait. #hurryupandanswerthe?

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

We have requested a status update on your concern and an agent will be reaching out to you as soon as possible.