Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

How Do I Set Modes With Different Push Notifications?

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
gdent
Follower
Follower

Currently I use schedule (armed at night) and geofencing (armed when I am not home). I would like to certain days of the week some cameras not the send me push notifications (but to record) when armed during when I am away. How can I do that? Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

You will have to create custom modes ( with the alerts turned off ) then use them in schedule or geo as wanted

see ;

1. If you like the amount of videos that Arlo is recording, but you want to receive fewer notifications, either edit the notification settings in your modes and rules or create a different custom mode for when you want recordings without notifications.
    For example, you can create a mode that records but does not send notifications so that you can watch pet videos in your Arlo library without getting notified every time your pet moves or makes noise.
    For more information about changing notifications settings, see How do I set up notifications or alerts?.
    For more information about creating modes, see the following KB articles:

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

You will have to create custom modes ( with the alerts turned off ) then use them in schedule or geo as wanted

see ;

1. If you like the amount of videos that Arlo is recording, but you want to receive fewer notifications, either edit the notification settings in your modes and rules or create a different custom mode for when you want recordings without notifications.
    For example, you can create a mode that records but does not send notifications so that you can watch pet videos in your Arlo library without getting notified every time your pet moves or makes noise.
    For more information about changing notifications settings, see How do I set up notifications or alerts?.
    For more information about creating modes, see the following KB articles:

Morse is faster than texting!