HomeKit token reset VMB5000r5

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
srinkus
Aspirant
Aspirant

Looks like I need my HomeKit token reset. I’ve restarted / power cycled the Arlo hub, Router and HomeKit Hub multiple times. Looks like I randomly have to have this token reset about once a year. This will be the 2nd time. Otherwise I never have any issues with the HomeKit integration. I use the cameras motion sensors to activate spot lights around my home using automations. Works well for 364 days out of the year. Thanks in advance!

3 REPLIES 3
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

srinkus
Aspirant
Aspirant

That did not seem to resolve the issue. If I try to add to homekit either within the Arlo app or by scanning the homekit code on the base it just searches for about 5 min and says could not connect.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

srinkus,

If you have a HomeKit code on the SmartHub and you're still experiencing the same issue, you may need to factory reset your SmartHub and set up again as if it were new, then try syncing again to HomeKit.

JamesC