Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

HomeKit Token Reset

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
adam_platt
Aspirant
Aspirant
I had added my base station to HomeKit, then removed it, and now I’m getting stuck on the discovery screen when trying to add it again. Looks like the general solution is to have a reset signal sent to the base station, can someone please help me with that?

S/N: 5TP19277A04C8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I have reset your HomeKit token, Please reboot your Base Station or Smart Hub and try again.

Thank you

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I have reset your HomeKit token, Please reboot your Base Station or Smart Hub and try again.

Thank you

adam_platt
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi Shayne,

Same behavior, unfortunately. When I tap on the “HomeKit -> Set up” item under the device settings menu for my base station, a white screen comes up that says “Discovering your device. Please wait.” Underneath, it has a note about making sure your firmware is up to date (I double checked that to make sure).

Is there any other info I can gather for you to help figure out what might be wrong?
adam_platt
Aspirant
Aspirant
We had a power outage last night so I decided to try adding again and it worked this time. I probably didn’t power cycle all the necessary devices for the token reset to work, or something like that.

Thanks for your help!
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

You are welcome!

Thanks for the update.