Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
beef123
Aspirant
Aspirant

I need help cancelling my subscription. The directions provided by Arlo are bogus, there is no cancel subscription button when accessing my account through the web portal, as they like to say. The chatbot was an absurd waste of time and required an order number to carry on with my issue, but could not tell me where to find an order number or provide an article that could explain this. Everyone else asking how to cancel their subscriptions has had the same problems I have. This company is run by four raccoons in a trenchcoat with a server board. GET ME OUT! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@beef123 is there any chance you have used a different email address? When going to My.Arlo.com and click on The House on the top left ~ Then click on my account ~ Cancel subscription is there in red.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Edinburgh_lad1
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

> This company is run by four raccoons in a trenchcoat with a server board.

That's a new one on here 😂 Where did you get that from?

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@beef123 wrote:

I need help cancelling my subscription. The directions provided by Arlo are bogus, there is no cancel subscription button when accessing my account through the web portal, as they like to say. 

Do you see "Feed" and "Dashboard" in your app?  Or do you see "Library" instead?

Also, are you accessing the web portal from a PC browser?  Mobile browsers won't work for this (including both phones and tablets).

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@beef123 is there any chance you have used a different email address? When going to My.Arlo.com and click on The House on the top left ~ Then click on my account ~ Cancel subscription is there in red.

beef123
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you! This was the answer I needed. I got too bogged down into the directions given by Arlo that I didn't explore enough to see the page I needed. Thank you so much for pointing this out!

beef123
Aspirant
Aspirant

It came from my intense frustration boiling over...and referencing classic kids posing as an adult in a trenchcoat scenarios from various shows/movies.