Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo video doorbell won’t stream to two echo show devices

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Aspirant
Aspirant
I connected my arlo video doorbell correctly but I can’t get it to stream feed to two echo shows. Appears to only work with one device. How do I connect more devices?
2 REPLIES 2
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Are you trying to get the feed on two Echo show devices at the same time or just have two connected for an individual stream?

Aspirant
Aspirant

I have a echo show 10 in family room and echo show 8 in bedroom. Ideally I would like to have both devices activate and show the outdoor camera when it rings or motion is detected. At the very least, the bedroom echo should respond and start feed. I wasn't real clear on your question because to me it sounded like your two options were the same. Also when echo device is asked to show doorbell, a blurred vision of the camera comes up and the message "waiting for arlo" is displayed on screen. Shortly after the echo show states the the arlo camera is not responding and goes back to home page.

The reason I bought this video door bell is as follows:

“Alexa, talk to front door.”
“Alexa, answer the front door.”
“Alexa, show the front door camera.“
“Alexa, hide the front door camera.”
“Alexa, go home.”
“Alexa, stop.”
“Alexa, turn on front yard light”
“Alexa, set backyard light to green”

This is what posted on Amazon underneath your app. How about sending detailed instructions on how to set up each of these?