Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
musickmann
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have added the Arlo account to Wink, the cameras show up, but Wink isn't receving any motion alters, video, images, etc. 

I'm trying to figure out how to remove/unlink the account, but all I can come up with is in the Wink App, to remove the camera, which gives a warning that you are only "hiding" the camera. 

Would appreciate any thoughts on totally unlinking Arlo from the Wink 2 Hub so I can maybe try starting over.

6 REPLIES 6
a_str8
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'm having the same issue. The activity lohg in wink shows that it received a bunch of alerts on April 7 when I first added Arlo to wink. It didn't get any alerts after that day until it got a single motion alert yesterday (April 13). Today, it's not getting any.

musickmann
Aspirant
Aspirant

I've been in contact with Wink support, they tried removing the connection between Arlo and Wink, which only they can do, then I re-added and nothing changed. I still only see the activity listing of when the cameras were added. Wink support had nothing else to try. 

I was excited for this connection, so I hope some updates address it soon. 

cmclane28
Aspirant
Aspirant
Same issue here. Shows the cameras in Wink, but no video or anything else to look at. Just shows when they were added. Tried 2 different accounts, so now i have 2 sets of duplicates listed that i can't remove. Very frustrating.
a_str8
Aspirant
Aspirant
I contacted wink support. They say it's a known issue and they're working on a fix. The fix will be server side, so it should just stay working one day
redkryptonite22
Aspirant
Aspirant
I got in contact with Wink Support via twitter, they also told me it's a known issue. I hope it's a quick fix.
redkryptonite22
Aspirant
Aspirant
So, my Arlo cams are not sending data to anything, because I tested with with Stringify. So it's a Netgear issue, not Wink.