Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo manual mode switch back to schedule

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Nkolet
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have a schedule set for

Armed 11pm to 11:59am then 12am-7am (stupid I can't do from 11pm to 7am) motion records with alerts.

Home 7am to 11pm motion records no notification.

Someone is home during the day but want the footage for safety.

We use Google home for commands. Such as goodbye google sets the mode to armed to be notified of motion while gone.

When returning, how can we set the system back to the schedule with recording and no alerts without having to disarm and wait for a schedule change to occur?
4 REPLIES 4
Nkolet
Aspirant
Aspirant
Apparently having Google arm manually doesn't change anything and leaves it on the schedule. I would like yo manually arm for alerts when leaving of possible.
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi @Nkolet,

You could create a custom mode for your 7 am to 11 pm to detect motion and record and not receive push notification.

Nkolet
Aspirant
Aspirant
I currently have that. But If I leave during that time period Google has a routine to arm when I say goodbye so I can get notifications but it doesn't listen and follows the schedule so I get no notices during that time.
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Currently, you can use the Google Assistant to view the Arlo cameras only. You can read more about it here: How do I view an Arlo camera with Google Assistant?