Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
smtwork
Tutor
Tutor

I am trying to connect my Arlo pro 2 to my new echo show 10 I also have a Samsung smart thing. The problem is with the echo show 10.  I went to the Alexa app to install new device and click on Arlo and it could not see the device. So when ask to show any of the four cameras it's said they are not connected. I had no problem connecting the my smart thing to the Alexa app and in my devices on the smart thing show is the Arlo and several other device  and they all works fine when just using the smart thing and when I ask Alexa to operate any of those device from smart thing they work fine all but the Arlo. On my phone I have the Arlo app and it works fine. So  I am not sure why Arlo is not connecting to the Echo show.  Can you  give me some suggestion.

Steven

3 REPLIES 3
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi smtwork,

Try to disable and re-enable the Alexa skill if you're having problems with Arlo Pro 2 not working with your Echo Show. You can also see here to make sure you have the requirements: How can I pair my Arlo cameras with Amazon Alexa?

smtwork
Tutor
Tutor
No it did not work when I disable and enable my Arlo system. And I check my base unit it is an VMB4000. So I am not sure if that makes any difference with Compatibility with the echo 10.
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

I would suggest to contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.