Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
DKRandall
Aspirant
Aspirant
Our Arlo Baby camera worked for about a month with the Amazon Echo 8. But for the last two weeks it hasn’t worked at all. I have disabled/reconnected the device multiple times. I have disconnected/restarted the Baby camera but it hasn’t corrected the problem. It will say waiting for Arlo....then go back to the home screen after a few seconds. This is very frustrating since using the Arlo was the main reason we bought the Echo. Anyone have any ideas how to fix this???
6 REPLIES 6
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi DKRandall,

Have you tried to disable and re-enable the Alexa Arlo skill to see if that helps?

DKRandall
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yes I have. It still does not work. I have also reset the camera itself. The longest the Echo will display the video is about 15 seconds before it goes back to the home screen.
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

I would suggest to contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

jhd121
Tutor
Tutor
I’m having the exact same problem with the Echo Show 8 and the Arlo Baby camera. It started a few weeks ago.
DKRandall
Aspirant
Aspirant
I tried resetting the Echo to factory settings. It still only shows the camera for about 5 seconds before going back to the home screen. So frustrating!
metric_chicken
Aspirant
Aspirant

Im having the same problem.