Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Apple HomeKit token reset

Discussion stats
  • 16 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation
m1jacob
Tutor
Tutor

Can I get a token reset for apple HomeKit please?  Thanks. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

m1jacob
Tutor
Tutor

That got it. Thanks. Much appreciated. 

Mul51
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi

if possible could you send a token reset to my account please.

basestation VMB4000r3

Thanks in advance

Peter

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Mul51

Can you bring your base station online and I can reset the token.

Thanks

N124
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can i get a apple homekit token reset? Base station asks for qr code upon installation

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I have reset your HomeKit token, Please reboot your Base Station or Smart Hub and try again.

Thank you

N124
Aspirant
Aspirant

It’s still asking me for apple homekit QR code after reboot. My device never came with that code

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@N124

Can you try removing and re-adding the Arlo app.

N124
Aspirant
Aspirant

I removed it but no change. Still asking for apple homekit qr or set up code

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I reset all your device's HomeKit tokens, go ahead and reboot your base station and try again. You can try removing th app agin if you like as well. if this doesn't't resolve the issue, we may need to do a factory reset on your base station.

N124
Aspirant
Aspirant

I removed it and added it back.  I also held down the reset button, but no change.  Still asks for apple HomeKit QR code.   Do any of the hubs actually come with a code?

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@N124

Please reach out to the Support Team to further investigate this issue you are experiencing. You can find several options for contacting support though the Arlo Mobile App by navigating to Settings/System/Support.

N124
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes I contacted them but they have no solution 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@N124

I'll escalate this for you, the escalation number is: 43254827

Someone from the escalations team will be reaching out soon. 

anothersteve
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi can I also get a reset token for my base station please? I can’t get HomeKit to see it.

@JamesC 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@anothersteve

I have reset your HomeKit token, Please reboot your Base Station or Smart Hub and try again.

Thank you