Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Release Notes - Camera Firmware 1.2.2412 -19th March 2015

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
ChristineT
Arlo Employee Retired

Thanks to all the valuable contributions posted to the community, we have identified some issues that have now been resolved. We recently released a patch to the web client to specifically address the issue with "Mountain Time" zone, international registration issues and battery levels being mis-reported in cold weather.  Please see the highlights listed below:

• Mountain Time Zone can now be selected from the Settings > Base Station Settings > Time zone (Web client only at this time)

• Since new versions of Mobile Apps have not been released to production, the Android and iOS Apps do not include a MST selection in the client’s base station settings

• Once the Time Zone change is made using the Web Client, Mobile Apps correctly display recorded media in the library using Mountain Time zone time

• All motion alerts correctly reflect Mountain Time zone time stamps

• The Web Client Library has an issue – recorded media is not correctly displaying MST but displaying PST timestamps instead. This issue will be investigated further and a fix planned.

•  Some International countries that were not able to create an Arlo account (includes Vietnam, Philippines, Belarus) should now be able to resume the activation process.

• Camera firmware version 1.2.2412 released to resolve the battery level mis-reporting issue in cold temperatures.

Thank you one and all for helping us to continually improve the Arlo Smart Home system!!

Arlo Team

____
Please click KUDOS or REPLY if you found this helpful.
4 REPLIES 4
427ci435HP
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello, my ARLO has lost the ability ot open MODE. any ideas?  Thanks

TonyT
Aspirant
Aspirant

My Arlo has lost the "settings" list i.e base settings home, modes, rules, base station settings ! How do I get them back?? (New user!). Help!

ChristineT
Arlo Employee Retired

Good afternoon 427ci435HP,

Please be sure to update your Android app to the latest version. We quickly released a patch for customers using devices running on Android version 5.0.1.

Please let me know if you are still experiencing the issue.

Thank you kindly,

Christine

Arlo Team

____
ChristineT
Arlo Employee Retired

Good afternoon TonyT,

If you are not seeing your base station serial number or base station settings listed in the Settings tab it's possible the base station has been inadvertently deactivated/ removed from the account. 

To add it back you will need to be in the same location as the base station and follow the steps below:

1. log into your Arlo account while on the same Wireless network as your base station
  2. Click/tap Settings
  3. Click/tap Subscriptions
  4. Click/tap Add Base Station (located at the bottom page)

Once the Base Station has been as been reactivated on the account you should now see the settings as expected.

Please let me know if you need further assistance and a support case can be opened for you.

Best Regards,

Christine

Arlo Team

____
Related Labels
Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation