Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

windows 10 app, any plans for an update? Desired feature

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
a0152570
Aspirant
Aspirant

it would be nice if i could have a Win 10 app that is always running and has the option to pop open a vid feed from the triggered device

If this already exists, sorry, but where do i find it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Schorschi
Prodigy
Prodigy

a0152570 wrote:

it would be nice if i could have a Win 10 app that is always running and has the option to pop open a vid feed from the triggered device

Windows 10 app is not available. Don't know if one is planned, but don't think so.

You can always go to the Arlo Idea Exchange and suggest it. Others can upvote your suggestion and Netgear is able to gauge interest in an idea. First, search if your idea has already been suggested by someone else though. If so, upvote their idea instead in order to avoid duplicate suggestions.

In a way you already have a pop-up video from a triggered device. Make sure to enable email notification. You'll get an email with a link to a web page that plays the recorded video clip.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Schorschi
Prodigy
Prodigy

a0152570 wrote:

Windows 10 app is not available. Don't know if one is planned, but don't think so.

You can always go to the Arlo Idea Exchange and suggest it. Others can upvote your suggestion and Netgear is able to gauge interest in an idea. First, search if your idea has already been suggested by someone else though. If so, upvote their idea instead in order to avoid duplicate suggestions.

In a way you already have a pop-up video from a triggered device. Make sure to enable email notification. You'll get an email with a link to a web page that plays the recorded video clip.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation