Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
spewak
Apprentice
Apprentice

With just one camera, is it possible to set up two schedules? I am having the darndest time. Both the Android app and iOS app prevent me from setting up two different schedules for the one ArloQ camera.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hula_Rock
Prodigy Prodigy
Prodigy

spewak wrote:

With just one camera, is it possible to set up two schedules? I am having the darndest time. Both the Android app and iOS app prevent me from setting up two different schedules for the one ArloQ camera.

I can be done,  It is easier to use the Web application.  I have two schedules on my system (12:00am to 5:45am)  and (9:30pm to 11:59pm)

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Hula_Rock
Prodigy Prodigy
Prodigy

spewak wrote:

I can be done,  It is easier to use the Web application.  I have two schedules on my system (12:00am to 5:45am)  and (9:30pm to 11:59pm)

spewak
Apprentice
Apprentice

What web app? I didn't know that there was a web login.

*EDIT* I Found it. Thanks for the heads up.

spewak
Apprentice
Apprentice

Using the web app was easier yet still a learning curve. You cannot go from pm to am. It was work to accomplish my goal. Could be easier.

Woodybutch5361
Aspirant
Aspirant
There was a leap year how do I change the date from 14 to 15 daye
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

There's no place I can think of that uses 14 days. What are trying to do?

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation