Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Update Problems

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Gchan159
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello, I'm new to the forum. I've had the Arlo system since September and been very happy with it until the update came several weeks ago. Before I could go right into setting and turn off each camera individually. My Camera's also go off and on constantly in the daytime. Not sure why this happening and I hate to blame the update, but i had no problems before it was updated. I was just wondering if the Arlo community was having the same issues. 

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Showguy
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

Welcome to the forum. If you take a quick look around the app and trouble shooting forum you will see you are not alone.  Many of us are experiencing problems since the latest update. 

Gchan159
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks Showguy.
Yes, I have. I just wanted to voice my concerns too. I just updated the new app that claims the bugs are fixed. Hopefully they were. However, individual cameras still cannot be turned off and on with out creating a mode, which make no sense.
How hard is it to add that feature back.
Like before. Setting+camera order+ front door camera on/off.
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Maybe I'm old and senile (well, I am a bit of both) but I don't recall being able to activate a camera from camera order. That was just an ordering thing that allowed you to also delete a camera.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation