Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Unable to delete Rules' To This List's E-mail addresses?

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
ant
Mentor
Mentor

Hello.

Is anyone else having problems deleting e-mail addresses from web site's Rules' To This List's E-mail addresses?

Thank you in advance. 🙂

3 REPLIES 3
ant
Mentor
Mentor

Deleting old rules removed them and redoing them (annoying and tedious), but why can't remove them in old rules? Is it me or is Arlo's web site buggy and has bad usability design?

hokeysmoke
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

If you want to stop sending events to email recipients, you can "uncheck" them in the list.  Unfortunately, unchecking is not intuitive in that a recipient is unchecked when the check mark is black, but checked when the check mark is green.  To add to the problem, you also need to hit "save" and then hit "save" again to make it stick.  I think there is great room for improvement in this user interface.  

ant
Mentor
Mentor

hokeysmoke wrote:

If you want to stop sending events to email recipients, you can "uncheck" them in the list.  Unfortunately, unchecking is not intuitive in that a recipient is unchecked when the check mark is black, but checked when the check mark is green.  To add to the problem, you also need to hit "save" and then hit "save" again to make it stick.  I think there is great room for improvement in this user interface.  

Yeah, I unchecked the e-mail addresses to black colors and saved twice. I do agree that the web site has usability issues.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation