Receiving error trying to connect using Android

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation
lmwatson22
Aspirant
Aspirant

Until just recently my cameras and access to viewing have been working great.  I can access via app from ipad and PC successfully, but suddenly neither my husband nor I can gain access through our Androids when we could before.  The error message reads:  "You are not connected to the Internet.  Please check your connection."  We are connected to the internet on our phones, and Arlo is working otherwise on different devices.  We've rebooted our phones several times.  Rebooted the whole system yesterday.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dinerve
Apprentice
Apprentice

Have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling the app on your phone and accepting all permissions at the prompt?

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Dinerve
Apprentice
Apprentice

Have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling the app on your phone and accepting all permissions at the prompt?

lmwatson22
Aspirant
Aspirant

That worked.  I thought about doing that last night but didn't.  Thanks!

Guide
Guide

This solution doesn't work. In fact I am connected because I am filling this form proves that I am. 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Could you provide more detail on the issue you are seeing? What is the behavior of the internet LED on your base station?

JamesC

Guide
Guide

I am using a Kindle HDX. I have two kindles and one of them keeps getting the "not connected" error when I try to log in.

I am able to log in fine via web, the other HDX, and my S5. I have checked the password and I am using the right one. The lights on the front are all green and are not blinking. I have power cycled the tablet several times and and uninstalled and reinstalled the app at least 4 time. I have been gettings this error for several days now.

Gw0jcb
Aspirant
Aspirant
Its not yet solved for me. I have tried everything. It worked fine befor upgrade. So far i get internal error. And Arlo not connected.
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

1234567890123 wrote:

I am using a Kindle HDX. I have two kindles and one of them keeps getting the "not connected" error when I try to log in.

I am able to log in fine via web, the other HDX, and my S5. I have checked the password and I am using the right one. The lights on the front are all green and are not blinking. I have power cycled the tablet several times and and uninstalled and reinstalled the app at least 4 time. I have been gettings this error for several days now.

It could be the OS version on the Kindles - post the version.  Older devices/OSes are always going to be dropped over time.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Gw0jcb wrote:
Its not yet solved for me. I have tried everything. It worked fine befor upgrade. So far i get internal error. And Arlo not connected.

Try the app and a browser.  Does one work?  If so, it's an issue with the other.  Tell us what you've tried as well as the device type and OS version.

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation