Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Push Notifications not available

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
NGUser12
Aspirant
Aspirant

I recently did a app upgrade after which my app does not have an option for push notifications, i only see email, no push notifications.

Can someone please help comment. I have an IOS device. And I see the email notification under the settings for the individual camera.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

NGUser12,

Check your rules for each camera to make sure push notifications are enabled. To do this navigate to Mode > Click the pencil icon next to the desired mode > Click edit on the desired rule > Enable push notifications.

Do this for all cameras you wish to send push notifications.

JamesC

NGUser12
Aspirant
Aspirant

James, 

Thanks for your post. My issue is that I am on the page you mentioned. Under rules...I dont have a check box for push notifications, I only have one for email.

I have enabled the push notifications for Arlo app in IOS.

so i am not sure why the "push notifications" option is not showing up under Alerts. 

let me add the screenshot of the rule here.

screenshot

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

NGUser12,

Consider rebooting your phone and logging back into the app. Do you also see this behavior when using the web client or is it isolate to your phone specifically?

If after the reboot you're still experiencing the issue, try uninstalling the Arlo app and then downloading a fresh installation from the app market.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation