Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Moving Camera from the Camera list to the list under Settings:Mode

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Brixton
Aspirant
Aspirant

How can I move a new (5th) camera from the list on the left screen to the list that appears on the right side under the Settings:Mode. I am trying to activate the running green icon through the camera pencil icon...and it is not there (even though it is on the list).  It worked this morning...but not now. Thank you for any help or guidance/

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Power down the base via power button and see if that helps

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Power down the base via power button and see if that helps

Morse is faster than texting!
grider1
Aspirant
Aspirant

Brixton wrote:

How can I move a new (5th) camera from the list on the left screen to the list that appears on the right side under the Settings:Mode. I am trying to activate the running green icon through the camera pencil icon...and it is not there (even though it is on the list).  It worked this morning...but not now. Thank you for any help or guidance/

john wrote

i hve 4 cameras 1 is not listed on modes but it is on camera list. i powered down base and re sink the camera and still not on modes.please help

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

grider1,

Welcome to the community! It sounds like the default rule for that camera was deleted. In order to get the default rule back please navigate to Settings and then to Camera Order under System Settings. Remove the affected camera by clicking the green X. After you have removed the affected camera simply resync the camera to the base station and the default rule will be recreated. The last step is to make the new default rule active within the mode you use for motion detection. Let me know if this helps!

JamesC

grider1
Aspirant
Aspirant

Sorry I am new here.that worked great thanks  

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation