Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Iphone update

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
jakwhite
Aspirant
Aspirant

Iphone (4) required an update on the 19th of Oct.  Now it won't let me go to the site.  I have turned phone on and off, uninstalled and reinstalled the app.  The app is on my home page, but when I press it it just flashes ARLO then returns to home page.  Any ideas?

5 REPLIES 5
Gundy
Aspirant
Aspirant
I did the same update in my iPhone 4 and now Arlo won't run in it at all. They need to address this and fast!
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

We are aware that a small number of users are experiencing an issue with the most recent update to the Arlo app on iOS. We are currently investigating the cause of this issue and will provide a resolution as soon as possible. Your patience is appreciated.

JamesC

fire-security
Aspirant
Aspirant

did you even investigate the problem lol

I got the same problem with my ipod  =(

And well my windows phone does not even have a app =(

come on guys don't kill your product. Investigate faster. Grow it!

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

fire-security,

We are working on a new release for the iOS version of the Arlo app. I don't have any information on when it will be released at this time. Please keep an eye on the app store for this release.

JamesC

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Still wondering why, as mentioned it seems to be more iphone ( tho prob more use the phone over pad ).

But there's also a newer IOS out since the 26th.( seen ios had a few bugs as normal )

Myself,  running the IOS 9.1 with ipad v3, no problems

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation