Aspirant
Aspirant

i willlike to stop receiving email notifcations from my arlo 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you checked your modes and seen the ability to manage your notifications?  A little exploration (as well as checking the FAQs) goes a long ways.

Use the Mode tab, click on your base, and edit your modes.  I'd suggest creating your own mode rather than editing the default Armed mode.  When you create a new mode, you can set up a rule for one camera. Save and reedit the mode to add more cameras.  This way you get exactly what you want rather than just what was provided.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you checked your modes and seen the ability to manage your notifications?  A little exploration (as well as checking the FAQs) goes a long ways.

Use the Mode tab, click on your base, and edit your modes.  I'd suggest creating your own mode rather than editing the default Armed mode.  When you create a new mode, you can set up a rule for one camera. Save and reedit the mode to add more cameras.  This way you get exactly what you want rather than just what was provided.

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Turn it off...

Go to the mode your using ( MODE ) and edit with ">"...pick camera and hit edit... bottom of page, uncheck push/email and save

Must be done for each camera you have.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------