Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

How do I get my Money back - sick of non functioning cameras and other issues

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
thecoooch
Star
Star

I'm done with the Arlo system and the software that NEVER works.  Done with the Camera that films in RED.  Done with putting in "Position Mode" only to have it tell me BUSY.  or when I bring my laptop on a 10 foot ladder to have it say "Your camera is currectly is use wait until your camera has completed it's action".    Done with having to remove a camera to get the hard serial number form inside the camera (instead of just using the one registered with the software.  HOW DO I GET MY MONEY BACK FOR THIS SYSTEM?  I AM STILL WITHIN THE YEAR WARRENTY.    Netgear you have real problems with this software - i want out.  How can I send the system back for a refund?  4 camera setup. 

1 REPLY 1
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

thecoooch,

If your camera is showing live streams and recordings with a red/pink tint, please contact the Arlo Support Team to resolve this issue. If the device is defective, support will help you with the RMA process.

It sounds like your camera may be actively detecting motion when you are experiencing the error message "Your camera is currently in use wait until your camera has completed it's action". Consider setting your systems mode to "Disarmed" when trying to use position mode or physically re-positioning your cameras. This will keep the camera from detecting motion allowing you to utilize position mode when moving your cameras.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation