Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Geofencing with two Arlo Pro systems in two different locations and one account

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
chti64
Follower
Follower

I have one Arlo Pro 4 cam system in one house (which I love) and I want to buy a second 3 cam Arlo Pro system for my vacation home in another state and want to put the two systems under the same account. 

I have two questions:

1- From what I understand this is possible to have two bases in two separate states under the same account and I will have to pay the $9.99/mth as I exceed the max 5 cam free account in total (if anyone can confirm my assumption). 

2- Can I set two separate Geofencing Arming on iPhone on these two separate systems example: when I leave one property automatically set Arming but on the second system I might want to manually arm Arlo or even have two separate geofencing?

Thank you in advance for your help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

#1  There is NO limit on the number of bases on any service level, and they don't have to be at the same location. Limited is the number of cameras per your service level.

#2 Yes, When you use two bases, they become two totally seperate systems... each will have their own Arming,schedule, Geozone, etc

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

#1  There is NO limit on the number of bases on any service level, and they don't have to be at the same location. Limited is the number of cameras per your service level.

#2 Yes, When you use two bases, they become two totally seperate systems... each will have their own Arming,schedule, Geozone, etc

Morse is faster than texting!
Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation