Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Geofencing always in disarmed mode even though it should be armed

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
ralfyguy1
Luminary
Luminary

I cannot tell if I got the new FW. What is the new version supposed to be?

Anyway, I am now having troubles with the Geofencing. Every time I put on a different mode than Geofencing and then turn Geofencing back on, it is always just DISARMED, even though the Home Mode is set to Schedule or another mode. I always have to set the Home Mode to something else, save it and then go back and set it to what I want again. It is beyond me why the most simple things do not work.

4 REPLIES 4
VikHeg
Tutor
Tutor
I have the same issue. Whenever I am back into geofence, it is always disarmed.
CCLexKy
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the same issue. Any solution?

JarheadTN
Guide
Guide

I have tried using the Geofencing with Armed for Away and Schedule for Home mode so that my cameras turn on automatically at night.  This has failed consistantly.  I gave up on having the Geofencing set for both my phone and my wifes phone so now it will record if she is home not that I need it too.  I want the home mode to be schedule so that during our sleeping hours, motion is monitored and activity is recorded.  

What is the use of having the automatic features if a user has to manually set their mode to Armed/Disarmed/Geofencing/Schedule.  

Please Arlo/Netgear - make the Geofencing work with Schedule in Home mode.

Hungrysetter
Aspirant
Aspirant
I'm having this issue as well. Home mode is supposed to use the schedule, but it is setting itself to disarmed instead of being armed at night.
Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation