Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Duplicate ARLO CAMS iPhone App/webportal

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
CGarv
Aspirant
Aspirant

I recently added a ARLO Cam to my base station. Previously, I had 3 Cams and I have added a 4th camera. I utilized the "add a device"  feature which added the camera and works fine on my laptop through the NetGear web portal. However , on my iPhone app it has added a 'ghost camera' image for all 4 cameras with the same location/name of the device. The 'ghost cam' device display shows zero battery lfe. I have tried the 'delete device' tab for the ghost camera images. It deletes both devices, the real camera and the ghost camera from the iPhone app and the lap top web portal as well. On my laptop web portal the 4 devices show up perfectly. But, on my iPhone app it shows the 'ghost camera' for all 4 devices. How can i delete the 'ghost' images from iPhone app. I have deleted the app and re-loaded it but the same problem occurs. Any help would be greatly appreciated...

2 REPLIES 2
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

It is a know problem that will be fixed with the next release asap...nothing really to do

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
CGarv
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you @TomMac for the quick reply. I hope the update happens soon and repairs the issue the iPhone app is experiencing. 

Cheers, C Garv

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation