Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Difficult to read battery status

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 8 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
EJinCA
Star
Star

Is anyone else having a difficult time reading the battery status on their cameras?  Ever since they went from green to gray on the website app I'm having a very hard time seeing if my batteries are full.  On my Iphone it more clear.  On the compputer the gray tones do not show up very well.  One of my cameras has a battery that looks like it only half full when I view the camera screen on my Iphone.  When I view the same screen on my computer it looks like it is still fully charged.  I'm really unhappy that they changed the color scheme from green to indicate "on" and gray to indicate "off" for the motion detection as well.  Once again it is two shades of gray and they are difficult to tell apart.  I liked the format of the old website so much better - it was so much easier and more intuitave.  

1 REPLY 1
devotchko
Luminary
Luminary

Yes, this was my first complaint. I was told to use "command+plus" on my keyboard to make the interface larger, which seems a non-solution. The designer of the interface should have their head examined. They know people are constantly checking the battery status, why make it harder by purposely making the icon smaller? Boneheaded, thoughtless design.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 8 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation