Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Camera is not recording

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
gr8scot
Follower
Follower

my camera does nor appear to be recording, i see schedule is on will camera only record during these times, can i delete schedule and have it monitoring 24 hr a day?

1 REPLY 1
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

gr8scot wrote:

my camera does nor appear to be recording, i see schedule is on will camera only record during these times, can i delete schedule and have it monitoring 24 hr a day?

Dr Brown....

First, the camera will only record if 1) manually record started 2) motion trigger record started. In order for motion record to happen, the ARMED mode must be turned on. If it is, when looking at the cameras view page, the "running man" ( above each camera, left ) will be BLACK .  If the man is gray the cameras are not armed.

Yes, you can deleted the schedule and just use the ARMED mode which is a default... this will set the cameras up for record upon any motion ( as long as left active )

These cameras ,BTW, are not ment to be used for 24/7 recording as they are battery based and it will deplete them rapidly... they are designed for Motion Activate record. ( see motion, then record )

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation