Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo video to onedrive or computer?

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
boyeah2000
Follower
Follower

Is it possible to have an Arlo save to Onedrive or my computer or NAS? Love the camera but really kinda stupid that they force you into using their subscription plans.

6 REPLIES 6
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Your not forced into a subscription plan as the basic one is free with 7days staorage up to 1 gb ( which is plenty the way the system works )

No, you can d/l any previously recorded videos to a local computer, but can not have primary recordings directed there (all goes to cloud first )

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
Shapi
Aspirant
Aspirant
How can you do it? Then?
Shapi
Aspirant
Aspirant
I need to save the videos to my computer or cloud
Can somebody direct me how to do it please?
Shapi
Aspirant
Aspirant
Presently they are in the Arlo cloud and for the se zeband the 7 days I Am loosing things that I need
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Shapi wrote:
Presently they are in the Arlo cloud and for the se zeband the 7 days I Am loosing things that I need

Go to the LIBRARY

Click on SELECT

pick SELECT ALL or CLICK on each one you want to D/L ( a green check appears )

Goto bottom of page to DOWNLOAD and click...they will go to your browser's default d/l directory

Morse is faster than texting!
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

If you want to be more geeky, I have Python scripts that can be set up to automate this so all videos are downloaded.  You can use these manually or set up a schedule using your computer's scheduling capability to run every day with no intervention.  If interested, PM me your email address.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation