Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro multiple Account

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Benoitt
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello, I have 2 Arlo Base station one at home and one at the office.  In the Apps, I woult like to have a choice of my accounts so that I don't have to retype my username and password.  A drop box woud be nice to have.  Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Why don't you combine them ...either by moving up in account level if the number of cameras warrant it

OR

share the second account cameras back to the first account, you see all the cameras in one account (  not have 100% admin control , but enough to use the cameras for most purposes )

PS: There is no limits of bases in an account ( nor do they have to be at the same location ) but only number of cameras

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
Benoitt
Aspirant
Aspirant

The problem is that I don't want my parteners to have access to my home camera.  Wil ths be possible if I combine them in one account ?

Benoitt
Aspirant
Aspirant

Also, if I combine them will I be able to setup a different Mode (schedule) for Home and one for my Business ? 

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

If you have issue with others, IMO, I would use separate account with separate pw/email. Just use two logins... leave as is.

Using a higer level account for more cameras , anyone signing in could see all.

But if you share, cameras and admin rights are shared on a per camera basis.. If you share WORK to HOME only the home account would see the cameras of both ( the Work would only see work cameras ) Each account still has its own pw/email but shared cameras appear in the account shared to.

Any time you have more than one base, each base is really by itself... tho all cameras may/can appear in the same account.  Each base gets its own schedule ,arming , etc

Morse is faster than texting!
Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation